Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--Stowage Plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 16:21:30 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

It is confirmed, pls proceed.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Pooryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri'
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E.
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'pooryousef' <[email-masked]>;
'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR
2025--Stowage Plan

Dear sir

Good day

Kindly remind.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: Sh.Ghahremani <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 10:16 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR
2025--Stowage Plan
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Good day

Attached stowage plan, FYKI & approval please.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

Operation Manager G-6

NITC OPS DEP

Office:+98-2123803225

Mobile:+98-9128676426

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 10:05 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Sh-Ghahremani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--//
DAILY NOON REPORT
Importance: High

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy #
03/2025 L)( with max, DEPARTURE DRAFT : 20.70 E.K ) } related to loading
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Pls confirm and acknowledge safe receipt.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 9:41 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--//
DAILY NOON REPORT

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to below msg, kindly note the khark pilot requested to reduce
departure draft by max  to 20.70 mtr (E.K) and able khark terminal to
change jetty from sea isl. To ‘T’ jetty berth no: 5 for early loading.

And new instruction accepted and vessel preparing for heave up anchor and
proceeding toward pilot station for berthing operation.

Note: stowage plan {( voy # 03/2025 L)( DEPARTURE DRAFT :20.70  E.K) }
related to loading IHCO will be dispatch accordigly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 9:30 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--//
DAILY NOON REPORT

Dear sir

Good day

Below msg, / instruction well received , will be complied accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 9:19 AM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR
2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly pls proceed with pilot instruction for berthing and if there is any
draft restriction it will confirm with charterer side.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 12:58 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--//
DAILY NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:07.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1400
LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  09.6 N, LONG : 050   25.6 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 11 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5/     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  405.0  MT/HFO   4.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 129.2  MT/LSMGO 2.8 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

04.APR.2025

1400 HRS LT : E.O.S.P / S.B.E

1500 HRS LT : VESSEL ANCHORED AT KHARK ISL. ANCHORAGE. / NOR Tendered /
Anchor position  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and khark pilot instructed to drop
anchor till further notice / Awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]