Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: "Bahrabadi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 06:42:49 +0330

Dear sir

Good morning

With ref to the b/m plz advise.

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

[email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 12:19 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Ref to your b/m instruction and attached LOI pls be noted that DV Robert
only can receive 295,300.00 Bbl's ,41185.0 MT and

33.660.0BBl's 4764.0 MT will remain onboard, kindly advise Vsl's operation
after discharging cargo to M.T.ROBERT.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 11:03 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find discharge loi and q88 in attached file. Please discharge whole
rob to the dv.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 10:21 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Your b/m instruction and attached LOI well received and noted, shall comply
accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, April 7, 2025 8:58 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/ DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI
GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the disch loi in attached file for 3rd sts with MT CETO. Please
follow the codes as below:

7 April 2025,LR,OMAN

MV: ELIZABETH 

DV: ROBERT

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

I will share the q88 as well.

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, April 6, 2025 8:11 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT/STS OPERATION WITH M.T.SKY(PETALIDI)/
DISCHARGING IHCO// RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Attached, Pls find cargo document discharging IHCO via STS operation with
M.T.SKY(PETALIDI) for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>