Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT / DISCHARGING IHCO//STS OPERATION WITH M.T.ROBERT(CITO)/ RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2025 14:12:57 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Your b/m instruction and attached LOI well noted, Shall comply
accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2025 12:52 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT / DISCHARGING IHCO//STS OPERATION
WITH M.T.ROBERT(CITO)/ RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the jpo and q88 of 4th vessel for the last sts. Please proceed
according to the below codes and discharge whole cargo to the dv.

9 April 2025,MR,OMAN

MV: ELIZABETH 

DV: ELLA

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

 

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2025 10:57 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// CARGO DOCUMENT / DISCHARGING IHCO//STS OPERATION WITH
M.T.ROBERT(CITO)/ RV POSITION LARAK OPL / / HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Attached, Pls find cargo document discharging IHCO to M.T.ROBERT(CITO)
via sts operation for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>