Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 15:58:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:08.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1400
LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  11.6 N, LONG : 050   22.8 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 5 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 4 KN (MANEUVERING)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  4.8 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5/     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  400.0  MT/HFO    5.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 126.2  MT/LSMGO 3.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

08.04.2025

0930: VESSEL RCVD INSTRUCTION FROM PILOT FOR BERTHING / ONE HR NOTICE TO
E/R

1030: S.B.E

1100:ANCHOR AWEIGH -VESSEL PROCEED TO KHARK ISL. PILOT STATION FOR
BERTHING OPERATION.

 

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]