Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Homan Hakimzadeh \(khark\)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 23:55:08 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / loading instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 10:18 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Nouri 
<[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; hossein 
pouryousef <[email-masked]>; Homan Hakimzadeh (khark) 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Strictly private and confidential

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below loading order/VSI & confirm compliances by return.

-Load port: Khark terminal

-Supplier: NIOC Crude

-Charterer: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-C/P: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC/TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025

-Cargo Receiver: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-Laycan: Please tender NOR on arrival khark Isl to all concerned parties 
including Charterer as per below email address & Follow terminal instruction 
for loading.

-Agent at Load port: NITC KHARK, please only communicate with Mr. A.Rahimi 
or Mr. Hakimzadeh for port formalities and do not keep any general email 
addresses in CC.

-Cargo Nomination: To load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare 
the draft restriction, please provide stowage plan accordingly.

-If there is any discrepancy more than 0.2% between BL figure & ship’s 
figure, please get operation department confirmation for signing BL 
documents. Anyhow, lodge formal protest in any case of ship’s figure 
shortage/over of BL figure.

-No EDP unless otherwise instructed.

-Bunkering: N/A

-AIS Status: AIS/LRIT to be remained off during intended voyage. SSAS to be 
remained on during voyage until instructed otherwise by concern department.

-Discharge port: Via STS operation within PG/OMAN SEA area, Will revert with 
more details once available.

-C/P Speed: Laden 11.0 knts WSNP, ballast 11.5 knts WSNP up Beaufort scale 4 
included, please strictly follow charter party speed and in case of 
non-compliance with C/P speed during whole intended voyage due to any reason 
such as bad weather, adverse current please mention the reason in charterer 
daily report remarks.

-Cargo documents to be submitted to below email addresses on completion of 
loading & discharging.

Please update charterer with daily report as per below format and all SOFs 
including NOR, ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD…

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:

E) NOON POSITION:

F) DISTANCE TO GO:

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:        SEA:

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     MT /HFO CONS MT

          LSFO ROB    MT/LSFO CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB   MT/LSMGO CONS MT

          MGO ROB     MT/MGO CONS MT

K) Remark:

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please feel free to call any time.

Dear respectful colleagues at OPS Khark RIC;

All cost and charges under charterer account(HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC).

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

Get BlueMail for Android

On 3 Apr 2025, at 16:22, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the stowage plan as below specs:

Cargo: IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

Kindly plan to load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare the draft 
restriction.

B.regards,

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 6:21:44 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:03.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1500 LT 
/KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  21.4 N, LONG : 054   37.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 326NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 11.8 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.6 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  450.0  MT/HFO   11.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 143.5  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

75.0 MT LSMGO Received at LARAK OPL on 02-04-2025

03.04.2025

0136:SBE

0200:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0300:FAOSP / Vessel proceeding toward loading port (khark isl.) as per 
instruction.

ETA to khark isl. Will be on 04.Apr.2025/1500 hrs lt, if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]