Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT// stowage plan with max, dep. draft 20.82 mtr.
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 17:44:20 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy # 
03/2025 L)( with max, DEPARTURE DRAFT : 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading 
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 4:27 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked]>; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 
'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the stowage plan as below specs:

Cargo: IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

Kindly plan to load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare the draft 
restriction.

B.regards,

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 6:21:44 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:03.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1500 LT 
/KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  21.4 N, LONG : 054   37.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 326NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 11.8 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.6 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  450.0  MT/HFO   11.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 143.5  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

75.0 MT LSMGO Received at LARAK OPL on 02-04-2025

03.04.2025

0136:SBE

0200:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0300:FAOSP / Vessel proceeding toward loading port (khark isl.) as per 
instruction.

ETA to khark isl. Will be on 04.Apr.2025/1500 hrs lt, if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]