Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 13:36:56 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:03.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1500
LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  21.4 N, LONG : 054   37.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 326NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 11.8 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.6 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  450.0  MT/HFO   11.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 143.5  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

75.0 MT LSMGO Received at LARAK OPL on 02-04-2025

03.04.2025

0136:SBE

0200:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0300:FAOSP / Vessel proceeding toward loading port (khark isl.) as per
instruction.

ETA to khark isl. Will be on 04.Apr.2025/1500 hrs lt, if AGW.

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]