Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 02L-2025) // BUNKERING (MGO) AT LARAK OPL.
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 02:50:55 +0330

Bunkering (MGO) at LARAK OPL

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

02.04.2025

-----------------------------------

1312 hrs lt : (APIICO) Bunker (MGO) surveyor on board.

1312 hrs lt ~1336 ; Bunker meeting

1312 hrs lt ~1432 : bunker tank inspection.

1436 hrs lt ~1500 : bunker calculation.

1642 hrs lt : Bunker barge approach (Tyron power),

1648 hrs lt : Commence Mooring.

1700 hrs lt : All Made fast. (Stbd manifold).

1724 hrs lt ~1736 : Hose Connection (1 x 4”).

1812 hrs lt : Commence Bunkering (MGO).

2324 hrs lt : Complete Bunkering (MGO).

2324 hrs lt ~2330 : Bunker (MGO) tank inspection.

03.04.2025

-----------------------------------

0006 hrs lt ~0018 : bunker (MGO) Calculation.

0006 hrs lt : notice to eng, room for preparing eng.

0024 hrs lt :Document on board.

0024 hrs lt ~0036 : Hose Disconnection (1 x 4”).

0042 hrs lt : Bunker (MGO) surveyor disembark (transfer to bunker barge).

0042 hrs lt ~ 0124 : vessel awaiting for bunker barge readiness for 
unmooring.

0124 hrs lt : Comm. Unmooring bunker barge.

0136 hrs lt : All clear.

0136 hrs lt : STBY ENG.

0142 hrs lt : Commence Heave up stbd anchor.

0200 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh.

0300 hrs lt : F.A.O.S.P

Note: Vessel proceed toward load port (khark isl.) for loading of IHCO

ETA to KHARK ISL. Will be on 04.APR.2025/1500Hrs LT if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 1:37 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 
02L-2025) // BUNKERING (MGO) AT LARAK OPL.

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

02.04.2025

-----------------------------------

1312 hrs lt : (APIICO) Bunker (MGO) surveyor on board.

Note: Vessel waiting for bunker barge for supply MGO.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 11:30 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 
02L-2025) // BUNKERING (MGO) AT LARAK OPL.
Importance: High

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

02.04.2025

-----------------------------------

1048 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at LARAK OPL Anchorage (  LAT : 26°52.2 N, 
LONG : 056°26.6E

Vessel anchored at LARAK OPL anchorage for bunkering (MGO), Already 
information passed to bunker barge and bunker surveyor.

Vessel waiting for bunker barge and surveyor joining.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 7:24 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 
02L-2025)

Cargo Doc, after Discharging PART 03 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 L / 2025 Discharging at 
LARAK OPL – RV Position (Running STS Operation)  / 29.MAR ~ 01.APR .2025 as 
per attached file ( PART 03 OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 7:14 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 
02L-2025)

Cargo Doc, after Discharging PART 02 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 L / 2025 Discharging at 
LARAK OPL – RV Position (Running STS Operation)  / 29.MAR ~ 01.APR .2025 as 
per attached file ( PART 02 OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 7:10 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF// CARGO DOC. DISCH, PORT (STS) (Voy. No. 
02L-2025)

Cargo Doc, after Discharging PART 01 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 02 L / 2025 Discharging at 
LARAK OPL – RV Position (Running STS Operation)  / 29.MAR ~ 01.APR .2025 as 
per attached file ( PART 01 OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2025 6:21 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for STS , Compl. disch, & Un-berthing 
(Voy. No. 02L-2025)

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

Note: ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW.

1330 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area.

1330 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1400 hrs lt :  Service boat (TANGO 1) A/S

1400 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose and fenders. // (APIICO) Cargo surveyor On 
Board.

1406 hrs lt : Commenced Fenders (4 big size + 2 baby fender) and Cargo Hose 
(3x 10” STBD Manifold)Connection.

1630 hrs lt : Complete Fenders and Cargo Hose Connection.

1800 hrs lt : DV vessel not arrived yet,

1800 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at RV position.

 Note: Confirm with pilot (P10) and Vessel anchored at RV position and 
awaiting for further instruction.

29.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0300 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0400 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0430 hrs lt : Anchor aweigh  / vessel underway and proceeding for STS 
operation as per pilot instruction.

0530 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

0612 hrs lt : DV parallel with MV (for Running STS in RV area).

0624 Hrs lt : Commenced Mooring.

0630 hrs lt : first line on board

0742 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side)

0800 hrs lt ~ 0924 hrs lt  : Hose connection (3x10” on Stbd Manifold)

0930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 
26°20.1 N, LONG : 056°54.7E)

1048 hrs lt :  (APIICO) Cargo surveyor + DV Officer On Board for tk gauging.

1118 hrs lt ~ 1142 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection

1142 hrs lt ~ 1200 hrs lt  :  Bunker tk Calculation.

1200 hrs lt ~ 1500 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection

1500 hrs lt ~ 1600 hrs lt  :  Cargo tk Calculation.

1606 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

Note : ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 01.04.2025 at 1100 hrs lt 
if AGW.

01.04.2025

-----------------------------------

0900 hrs lt : Discharging ( IHCO) Completed

0906 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1030 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1042 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1048 hrs lt : Commence hose  disconnection

1100 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1500 hrs lt :  Completed hose  disconnection

2248 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

2248 hrs lt :  Documents on board

02.04.2025

-----------------------------------

0030 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

0042 hrs lt :   S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor

0118 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh

0200 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring

0242 hrs lt :  All clear

0330 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyors dis embarked

0342 hrs lt ~ 0518 hrs lt : All fenders ( 4 big size + 2 baby fender) and 
cargo hoses deliver to Service boat (TANGO 1)

0600 hrs lt : Vessel Sailed toward LARAK OPL Anchorage for MGO Bunkering

ETA :  to LARAK  OPL (For bunkering - MGO)  will be on  02.04.2025 at  1030 
hrs lt  if AGW / WSNP

Tentative ETA to KHARK ISL. Will be will be on 04.04.2025 at 0900 hrs lt if 
AGW / WSNP.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2025 10:29 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for STS , Compl. disch, (Voy. No. 
02L-2025)

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

01.04.2025

-----------------------------------

0900 hrs lt : Discharging ( IHCO) Completed

Note: Tank inspection of DV commenced and in progress.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2025 4:24 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for STS , berthing & Comm. disch, (Voy. 
No. 02L-2025)

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

Note: ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW.

1330 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area.

1330 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1400 hrs lt :  Service boat (TANGO 1) A/S

1400 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose and fenders. // (APIICO) Cargo surveyor On 
Board.

1406 hrs lt : Commenced Fenders (4 big size + 2 baby fender) and Cargo Hose 
(3x 10” STBD Manifold)Connection.

1630 hrs lt : Complete Fenders and Cargo Hose Connection.

1800 hrs lt : DV vessel not arrived yet,

1800 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at RV position.

 Note: Confirm with pilot (P10) and Vessel anchored at RV position and 
awaiting for further instruction.

29.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0300 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0400 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0430 hrs lt : Anchor aweigh  / vessel underway and proceeding for STS 
operation as per pilot instruction.

0530 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

0612 hrs lt : DV parallel with MV (for Running STS in RV area).

0624 Hrs lt : Commenced Mooring.

0630 hrs lt : first line on board

0742 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side)

0800 hrs lt ~ 0924 hrs lt  : Hose connection (3x10” on Stbd Manifold)

0930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 
26°20.1 N, LONG : 056°54.7E)

1048 hrs lt :  (APIICO) Cargo surveyor + DV Officer On Board for tk gauging.

1118 hrs lt ~ 1142 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection

1142 hrs lt ~ 1200 hrs lt  :  Bunker tk Calculation.

1200 hrs lt ~ 1500 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection

1500 hrs lt ~ 1600 hrs lt  :  Cargo tk Calculation.

1606 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

Note : ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 01.04.2025 at 1100 hrs lt 
if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2025 9:31 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC Chartering' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for STS

Dear Sir

Good day

Ref to b/m, Please advise.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail for Android <https://bluemail.me>

On 29 Mar 2025, at 09:15, Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir

Good day

Ref, to below msg, kindly note both vessel all fast completed ( on running 
STS) and gauging is in progress on board of DV by cargo surveyor,

Kindly note the DV vessel requested to send his officer along with cargo 
surveyor on board of MV for cargo tanks inspection as per her charterer 
instruction.

Pls advise in this regards.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2025 5:21 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for STS

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

Note: ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW.

1330 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area.

1330 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1400 hrs lt :  Service boat (TANGO 1) A/S

1400 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose and fenders. // Cargo surveyor On Board.

1406 hrs lt : Commenced Fenders (4 big size + 2 baby fender) and Cargo Hose 
(3x 10” STBD Manifold)Connection.

1630 hrs lt : Complete Fenders and Cargo Hose Connection.

1800 hrs lt : DV vessel not arrived yet,

1800 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at RV position.

Note: Confirm with pilot (P10) and Vessel anchored at RV position and 
awaiting for further instruction.

29.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0300 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0400 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0430 hrs lt :anchor aweigh  / vessel underway and proceeding for STS 
operation as per pilot instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 7:08 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for RCV cargo hose and fenders.

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

Note: ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW.

1330 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area.

1330 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1400 hrs lt :  Service boat (TANGO 1) A/S

1400 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose and fenders. // Cargo surveyor On Board.

1406 hrs lt : Commenced Fenders (4 big size + 2 baby fender) and Cargo Hose 
(3x 10” STBD Manifold)Connection.

1630 hrs lt : Complete Fenders and Cargo Hose Connection.

1800 hrs lt : DV vessel not arrived yet,

1800 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at RV position.

Note: Confirm with pilot (P10) and Vessel anchored at RV position and 
awaiting for further instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 2:07 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'hossein 
pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF PROCEEDING TOWARD RV POSN.

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW.

1330 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 1:58 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'hossein 
pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF PROCEEDING TOWARD RV POSN.

Dear sir

Good day

Below message well received and noted will be complied accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 1:44 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF PROCEEDING TOWARD RV POSN.

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed and cooperate with the sts provider and surveyor.

B.regards

oos dep

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 1:37:22 pm
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF PROCEEDING TOWARD RV POSN.

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to below msg, and tel communication, vessel arrived near RV Position LAT 
: 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E  and DV is not arrived yet, the pilot (P10) 
requested to receive and made fast cargo hose and fenders,(by MV) and also 
requested to joining cargo surveyor for tank gauging.

Pls advice in this regards.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 9:41 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // SOF PROCEEDING TOWARD RV POSN.

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

26.03.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

28.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0718 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0730 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0830 hrs lt : Eng tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 
056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on 
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW .

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2025 8:00 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI // pilot call

Dear sir

Good day

In addition to below instruction, vessel rcvd call from pilot (P10) at 0718 
hrs lt, on 28.Mar.2024 to proceed toward RV position (26   11.0N    056 
54.0E).

Kindly be inform Vessel preparing her eng, for heave up anchor to proceeding 
toward RV position.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 11:40 AM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sh-Ghahremani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; NITC Chartering 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; M-Souri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; anbavypour 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; m-miri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI

Dear captain

Good day

Ref to subjected discharge order/LOI, DV is clear for STS operation.

You may proceed for STS operation once you receive instruction.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail for Android

On 27 Mar 2025, at 08:25, Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir

Good day

Below instruction and attached file ( Discharge order / LOI for VOY. 
02L/2025 ) well received and noted , will be follow up accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2025 12:31 AM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sh-Ghahremani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; NITC Chartering 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; pooryousef 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; M-Souri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; anbavypour 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; m-miri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/LOI

Strictly Private & Confidential

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below discharge order/LOI and confirm compliances by return.

-since DV is not clear for STS operation, please don't approach for berthing 
until otherwise instructed.

-You are authorized to discharge whole IHCO cargo on board (as attached LOI) 
via STS operation to (MT TEXAS) at designated RV position(basis on NO ROB).

-Please be in touch and coordinate with STS provider/pilot for forthcoming 
STS operation as per STS coding.

-NOR tender on arrival Larak OPL to be considered for all documentation 
i.e., TIMESHEET, SOF’s, etc..

-Please do not bring the name of DV in any email correspondences however it 
is ok to declare her name in cargo documents.

-Please lodge formal protest for any delay such as awaiting of measuring 
cargo tanks, documentation, slow discharge rate request by DV, etc.

-All STS gears (fenders, cargo hoses) must be delivered to STS provider as 
soon as completion of discharging.

-Please record discharging figures an hourly basis same as attached form , 
pass the table to the DV every SIX hours, ask them to fill in the table and 
sign, then send scan copy of the table on six hourly bases to all concerned 
parties including charterer.

-Please make sure all tracking devices of your vessel including AIS and LRIT 
remains OFF and VHF communication must be stablished by coordination coding 
only as below,

28 March 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: JOHN

DV: MARY

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

-Please update charterer and NITC with all movements including all SOFs, 
NOR, etc.

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses,

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please seek advises for next plan after completion of discharging.

-Please provide clear & color scan copy of discharging documents to above 
email addresses (NITC/Charterer).

-Feel free to call at any time if there is any question.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

Get BlueMail <https://bluemail.me>  for Desktop

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: RE: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 
18 MAR 2025--discharge instruction

Date: Wed Mar 26 2025 18:09:22 GMT+0430 (Iran Daylight Time)

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

To: "Destiny" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"Sh-Ghahremani" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

CC: "Mohammad Nouri" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
"mosayebi" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "m-miri" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , "a-rahimi" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "M-Souri" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "E. Zamani" 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge loi in attached file and the coding for sts as 
below:

28 March 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: JOHN

DV: MARY

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

Please be informed after completion of discharge, there will be another 
loading plan at khark isl.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 4:43 PM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: CORRECTION - MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 
MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:26.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(26.MAR.2025) 1130LT 
/LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60 
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/ 
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  47.8 N, LONG : 056   24.7 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 4 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:11.0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   9.8 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SW*5/     NE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  600.0  MT/HFO   50.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 103.0 MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

Vessel approaching to larak opl and planned to drop anchor as per charterer 
instruction. and vessel experience bad weather in Persian gulf.

26.03.2025

1030 :  1 hr notice to E/R

1130 : EOSP/SBE (vessel arrived at larak opl).

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]