Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 13:45:07 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:02.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025) /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  52.2 N, LONG : 056   26.6 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 438NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 3.8 KN(Maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  461.0  MT/HFO   7.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 73.0  MT/LSMGO 4.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

02.04.2025

0042 : SBE,  COMMENCE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

0118 : ANCHOR AWEIGH

0200 : COMMENCE UN MOORING

0242 : ALL CLEAR

0330 : PILOT AWAY / Cargo Surveyors Away.

0348 ~ 0518 : All fenders ( 4 big size + 2 baby fender) and cargo hoses
deliver to Service boat (TANGO 1).

0600 : Vessel Sailed toward LARAK OPL Anchorage for MGO Bunkering.

1048 : VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK OPL AND AWAITING FOR BUNKER SURVEYOR AND
BUNKER BARGE. (LAT : 26°52.2 N, LONG : 056°26.8E)

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]