Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC Chartering'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 21:48:20 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 31.03.2025 / 
1800 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2025 12:45 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'NITC Chartering' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 31.03.2025 / 
1200 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2025 8:23 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 31.03.2025 / 
0600 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2025 12:34 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 31.03.2025 / 
0001 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 6:27 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 30.03.2025 / 
1800 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 12:40 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 30.03.2025 / 
1200 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 8:07 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 30.03.2025 / 
0600 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2025 2:29 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'a-norouzi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'NITC 
Chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Discharge Order/ Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.02L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 29.03.2025 / 
2400 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]