Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 12:53:32 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:31.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(28.MAR.2025) 1330LT
/LARAK OPL(STS POS)

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:7.30
AFT:13.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  209322  BBL/ 29218
MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  20.2 N, LONG : 056   54.8E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  500.0  MT/HFO   40.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 82.0  MT/LSMGO 5.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

29.03.2025

VSL MOORED TO MT TEXAS (DV) AND ANCHORED AT RV POSN,  DISCHARGE OPERATION
IS IN PROGRESS.

1606:COMMENCE DISCHARGE OF IHCO

Note : ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 01.04.2025 at 1000 hrs lt
if AGW.

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]