Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 12:53:17 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:29.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(28.MAR.2025) 1330LT
/LARAK OPL(STS POS)

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  20.2 N, LONG : 056   54.8E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 2.0 KN(maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*3/     NW*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  576.0  MT/HFO   10.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 92.0  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

29.03.2025

0400 Hrs LT : S.B.E / COMMENCED HEAVE UP ANCHOR.

0430 Hrs LT : ANCHOR AWEIGH / VESSEL UNDER WAY AND PROCEED FOR STS
OPERATION AS PER (P10) INSTRUCTION.

0624 Hrs LT : COMMENCE MOORING WITH D.V

0630 Hrs LT : FIRST LINE MADE FAST

0742 Hrs LT : ALL MADE FAST

0930 Hrs LT : VESSEL ANCHORED AT RV POSITION. ( LAT : 26°20.1 N, LONG :
056°54.7E).

Note: Cargo Tank Inspection Is in progress by both ship staff and cargo
surveyor.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]