Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 12:35:32 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:28.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(28.MAR.2025) 1330LT
/SIRIK OPL(STS POS LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E)

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  39.0 N, LONG : 056   43.5 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 22NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 7.5 KN(maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.5 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*4/     NW*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  586.0  MT/HFO   10.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 96.5  MT/LSMGO 3.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

28.03.2025

0718: CALL RCVD FROM PILOT (P10).

0730:1 HR NOTICE TO E/R

0830: SBE/COMMENCE H.UP ANCHOR

0900:ANCHOR AWIEGH/ VSL PROCCED TO STS POSN.

Vessel proceeding toward RV POSITION (pilot station – SIRIK OPL) LAT :
26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E  / as per P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E will  be on
28.MARCH.2025 at 1330 hrs lt if AGW .

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]