Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 13:36:54 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:27.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(26.MAR.2025) 1130LT
/LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  51.5 N, LONG : 056   26.5 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 3 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 1.0 KN(maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*3/     NW*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  596.0  MT/HFO   4.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 100.0 MT/LSMGO 3.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

26.03.2025

1230 HRS LT : VESSEL ANCHORED AT LARAK OPL (LAT : 26°51.8 N, LONG :
056°26.5E)

1230 HRS LT : NOR TENDERED.

Note: Vessel anchored at LARAK OPL and awaiting for further instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]