Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 13:19:49 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:25.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(26.MAR.2025) 1200LT
/LARAK OPL FOR ORDER

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.60 /AFT: 20.60///FWD:20.60
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1984426  BBL/
276332.498 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 24.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 27  05.9 N, LONG : 052   17.2 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 264 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:11.0 KN 

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.1 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*7/     SE*6

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  650.0  MT/HFO   37.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 107.5 MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

Vessel navigating from khark to larak opl and experience bad weather in
Persian gulf (with force 7 wind speed and rough sea).

24.03.2025

1300:  LOADING COMPLETED

1630:  POB

1736:  SBE /COMMENCE UN MOORING

1754:  ALL CLEAR

1830: PILOT AWAY

1930: F.A.O.S.P 

 

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]