Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 13:13:31 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:24.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(20.MAR.2025) 0001LT /
KHARG- NOR tendered on 0001 hrs lt at 20.MARCH.2025

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT: 11.0///FWD:20.4    AFT:20.4

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1975250  BBL/
272900 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  13.4N, LONG : 050  20.4E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0 KN 

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*6/     SE*5

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  687.0  MT/HFO   2.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 112.0 MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

vessel berth to kharg isl jetty NO #5 loading of IHCO in progress.

ETC: 24.03.2025 //   1300LT

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]