Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY / NOR TENDERED
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 23:51:54 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot 
station  at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025 and in every respect  ready to load 
her cargo as per terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI 
TCP DATED  18/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 0001Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (0001 Hrs. LT on 20.03.2025) , free  Pratique 
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 11:49 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan / DELIVERY

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find  CC311 DELIVERY / ON HIRE 
FORM  related to loading  ( voy # 02/2025 L) , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 4:37 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan

Dear sir

Good day

Below message & approved stowage plan  well received and noted  , will be 
complied accordingly.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2025 3:24 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; anbavypour 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Sh-Ghahremani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; m-miri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; M-Souri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-rahimi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'pooryousef' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Stowage Plan

Dear captain

Good day

Submitted stowage plan for dep draft 20.82 mtr(attached) is approved for 
compliance, please.

B.REGARD

H.POURYOUSEF

NITC OPS DEP G6

Get BlueMail for Android

On 19 Mar 2025, at 09:16, Destiny <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy # 
02/2025 L)( DEPARTURE DRAFT :20.50  E.K & 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading 
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 10:34 PM
To: 'pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / loading instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 6:50 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sh-Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; m-miri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; M-Souri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-rahimi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; a-norouzi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY --- HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025 --- Loading Order/VSI

Strictly private and confidential

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below loading order/VSI & confirm compliances by return.

-Your good vessel will be On Hired on 20 MAR 2025 /0001 LT at khark isl, 
please provide all related Delivery documents along with bunker ROB report 
accordingly.

-Load port: Khark terminal

-Supplier: NIOC Crude

-Charterer: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-C/P: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC/TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025

-Cargo Receiver: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-Laycan: Please tender NOR on 20 MAR 2025/0001 LT to all concerned parties 
including Charterer as per below email address & Follow terminal instruction 
for loading.

-Agent at Load port: NITC KHARK, please only communicate with Mr. A.Rahimi 
( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) for port formalities and 
do not keep any general email addresses in CC.

-Cargo Nomination: To load about 2000 kbbls IHCO depend on khark terminal 
draft restriction, please provide stowage plan accordingly.

-If there is any discrepancy more than 0.2% between BL figure & ship’s 
figure, please get operation department confirmation for signing BL 
documents. Anyhow, lodge formal protest in any case of ship’s figure 
shortage/over of BL figure.

-No EDP unless otherwise instructed.

-Bunkering: N/A

-AIS Status: AIS/LRIT to be remained off during intended voyage. SSAS to be 
remained on during voyage until instructed otherwise by concern department.

-Discharge port: Via STS operation within PG/OMAN SEA area, Will revert with 
more details once available.

-C/P Speed: Laden 11.0 knts WSNP, ballast 11.5 knts WSNP up Beaufort scale 4 
included, please strictly follow charter party speed and in case of 
non-compliance with C/P speed during whole intended voyage due to any reason 
such as bad weather, adverse current please mention the reason in charterer 
daily report remarks.

-Cargo documents to be submitted to below email addresses on completion of 
loading & discharging.

Please update charterer with daily report as per below format and all SOFs 
including NOR, ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD…

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:

E) NOON POSITION:

F) DISTANCE TO GO:

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:        SEA:

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     MT /HFO CONS MT

          LSFO ROB    MT/LSFO CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB   MT/LSMGO CONS MT

          MGO ROB     MT/MGO CONS MT

K) Remark:

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

CC:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please feel free to call any time.

Dear respectful colleagues at OPS Khark RIC;

All cost and charges under charterer account(HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC).

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307