Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2025 13:43:50 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:19.MAR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD PORT(Name of Load port):(16.MAR.2025) 0130LT /KHARG- will be
tender NOR on 0001 hrs lt at 20.MARCH.2025

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT: 11.0///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  17.4N, LONG : 050  23.0E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  698.0  MT/HFO   2.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 129.3 MT/LSMGO 2.7 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

vessel anchored at khark isl safe area ((LAT : 29°17.4 N, LONG :
050°23.0E) )  vessel will be tender NOR at 0001 HRS LT on 20.MARCH.2025

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]