Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 14:16:30 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:14.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD PORT(Name of Load port):(16.MAR.2025) 0100 LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: NIL                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  54.2N, LONG : 056  37.9E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 448 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:1.0 KN (maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   3.5 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5/     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  780.0  MT/HFO   20.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 157.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

13.03.2025

---------------------------

2300: COMPLETE DISCHARGE

14.03.2025

--------------------------

1012: SBE

1112:COMMENCE UN MOORING

1154 : ALL CLEAR FROM  DV

1200 : FWD tug cast off 

1218 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyor dis embarked 

1300 hrslt : F.A.O.S.P  

Vessel proceeding destination 

ETA :  to KHARK  OPL   will be on  16.03.2025 at  0100 hrs lt  if AGW /
WSNP

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]