Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Discharge Order/LOI / running STS / Commence Discharging / Completed discharging
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 13:59:21 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message ,  kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 01 / 2025 
discharge As STS operation LARAK OPL  / 10 ~ 14 .MARCH .2025 as per attached 
file ( PART 02 OF 02 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2025 1:33 PM
To: 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 
'Pooryousef' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI / running STS / Commence Discharging / Completed 
discharging

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

08.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0630 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered

10.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0700 hrs lt : Call received from Pilot : P10

0718 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

0818 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

0900 hrslt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding  pilot station LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E  / as per 
P10 announcement .

ETA to RV POSITION LAT : 26°54.6 N, LONG : 056°37.2E will  be on 
10.MARCH.2025 at 1300 hrs lt if AGW .

-------------------------------------------- 

1300 hrs lt : Arrival RV position area

1400 hrs lt : Commence approaching D.V (Running STS)

1400 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted

1530 hrs lt : Commence mooring / first line on board

1930 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 
26°55.5 N, LONG : 056°37.9E)

2000 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side)

2012 hrs lt :  APIICO surveyor on board

2030 hrs lt ~ 2218 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection

2218 hrs lt ~ 2248 hrs lt  :   BynkerTanks inspection

2248  hrs lt  :  commence calculation

2300  hrs lt  : commence hose connection

2318  hrs lt  :  completed calculation

11.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0442 hrs lt : completed hose connection  (  3x10’’  )

0512 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

13.03.2025

-----------------------------------

2300 hrs lt :  Discharging ( IHCO) Completed

14.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0012 hrs lt : Commence hose  disconnection

0100 hrs lt :  Completed hose  disconnection

0300 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

0342 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

0342 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

0412 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

0900 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1012 hrs lt :   S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor

1030 hrs lt :  Documents on board

1100 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1100 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh

1112 hrs lt :  FWD tug made fast / Commence unmooring

1154 hrs lt :  All clear

1200 hrs lt :   FWD tug cast off

1218 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyor dis embarked

1300 hrslt : F.A.O.S.P

Vessel proceeding destination

ETA :  to KHARK  OPL   will be on  16.03.2025 at  0100 hrs lt  if AGW / WSNP

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 01 / 2025  discharge As STS 
operation LARAK OPL  / 10 ~ 14 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 01 
OF 02 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]