Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 13:05:10 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:07.MAR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA DISCH PORT(Name of discharge port):(08.MAR.2025) 0600LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT:FWD:20.5/AFT: 20.5  ///FWD:20.50
AFT:20.50

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls): IHCO // 1,985,846
BBL///  275,838 MT

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 05.MAR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  37.2N, LONG : 053  20.4E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 230 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS:11.2KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.3 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*5/     NW*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  945.0  MT/HFO  47.0  CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 188.0 MT/LSMGO 5.0  CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

VSL PROCEED TO LARAK OPL FOR DISCHARGE OPS

06.MAR.2025

1230:SBE ,COMMENE HEAVE UP ANCHOR

1300:ANCHOR AWEIGH

1400:FAOSP

ETA :  to LARAK OPL  safe area   will be on  08.03.2025 at  0600 hrs lt
if AGW / WSNP .

 

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]