Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE LOADING / COMPLETED LOADING
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sh.Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Hakimzadeh-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 23:39:27 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

-----------------------------------

1542 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

1630 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd 
anchor

1648 hrs lt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1800 hrs lt: P.o.b

1854 hrs lt : two tugs FWD  + two  tug  AFT made fast

2006 hrs lt : commence mooring

2012 hrs lt : first line ashore

2224 hrs lt : all made fast to t-jetty oil terminal berth # 5  / tugs cast 
off

2236 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged / pilot away from sea side

2254 hrs lt : Loading master / cargo surveyor / aqua surveyor on board

2300  hrs lt ~ 2348 hrs lt : Arms  connection completed ( cargo  3x16’’  )

2312 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection

2354 hrs lt : calculation

04.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : : N.O.R accepted

0006 hrs lt : completed calculation

0012 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 05.03.2025 at 1600 hrs lt if AGW

05.03.2025

=====================

1354 hrs lt :  Loading Completed

1406 hrs lt : Commence arms  disconnections

1424 hrs lt :  arms disconnected

1400 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1548 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1548 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1630 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1800 hrs lt :  Documents on board

1800 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1830 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1830 hrs lt :  P.O.B / S.B.ENG

1836 hrs lt :   FWD & AFT tugs made fast

1854 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring

1912 hrs lt :  All clear

2000 hrs lt :  Tugs cast off

2030 hrs lt :  Pilot Away

2142hrs lt :  vessel anchored at khark isl safe area ((LAT : 29°18.1 N, LONG 
: 050°24.6E) ) awaiting future instruction.

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,980,408  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	B/L Figure :  1, 985,846   GSV    bbls  I.H.C.O

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  voy # 01 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY / 03 ~ 05 .MARCH .2025 as per attached file ( PART 01 OF 02 ) for 
your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 6:42 PM
To: 'Sh.Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
'Hakimzadeh-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. 
Zamani' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE 
LOADING / COMPLETED LOADING

Dear sir

Good day

Below message well received and noted , will be complied accordingly .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Sh.Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 5:55 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; mosayebi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; m-miri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Hakimzadeh-khark <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; M-Souri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; E. Zamani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Sh.Ghahremani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE 
LOADING / COMPLETED LOADING

Dear Sir,

Good day

Well noted with thanks.

Dear master of DESTINY RIC,

FYKI & compliments please.

Best Regards

Sh.Ghahremani

OPS Manager G6

On Mar 5, 2025, at 17:43, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly the figures are confirmed, please sign the bl.

Best regards,

Ops dep

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 5:38:24 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Hakimzadeh-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE 
LOADING / COMPLETED LOADING

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly be informed loading operation completed on 
05.MARCH.2025 at  1354  hrs lt , with presentation independent  APIICO 
surveyor  & ship’s ch/off tanks inspection carried out and calculation 
completed , the following fyk perusal:

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,980,408  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	Free water  : 569 bbls
3.	B/L FIG announce by mobile to   APIICO surveyor   : 1, 985,846  GSV bbls

Difference between ship’s figure and announce B/L   is 5, 438 GSV  bbls  / 
0.27% B/L ( ship’s figure Less than B/L )

Attached ULLAGE report fyk perusal , Kindly advise  .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 12:28 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Hakimzadeh-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL / BERTHING T-JETTY / COMMENCE 
LOADING

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

-----------------------------------

1542 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

1630 hrs lt : Eng blow through on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd 
anchor

1648 hrs lt :anchor aweigh

Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1800 hrs lt: P.o.b

1854 hrs lt : two tugs FWD  + two  tug  AFT made fast

2006 hrs lt : commence mooring

2012 hrs lt : first line ashore

2224 hrs lt : all made fast to t-jetty oil terminal berth # 5  / tugs cast 
off

2236 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged / pilot away from sea side

2254 hrs lt : Loading master / cargo surveyor / aqua surveyor on board

2300  hrs lt ~ 2348 hrs lt : Arms  connection completed ( cargo  3x16’’  )

2312 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :   Tanks inspection

2354 hrs lt : calculation

04.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0001 hrs lt : : N.O.R accepted

0006 hrs lt : completed calculation

0012 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 05.03.2025 at 1600 hrs lt if AGW

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 11:51 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Hakimzadeh-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 
2025--- NOR TENDERED / ARRIVAL KHARK ISL

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

03.03.2025

-----------------------------------

0800 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

0900 hrs lt : S.b.eng / arrival Khark Isl

1000 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°17.2 N, LONG : 050°24.5E)

Vessel awaiting further instruction .

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 3, 2025 9:54 AM
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
'mosayebi' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; 'Hakimzadeh-khark' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 02 MAR 2025---  
NOR TENDERED

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot 
station  at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025 and in every respect  ready to load 
her cargo as per terms and conditions of  governing charter party ( HENG LI 
TCP DATED  02/MARCH/2025”)and tendering NOR at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

This  NOR tendered at 1000Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025.

Same time as  NOR time (1000 Hrs. LT on 03.03.2025) , free  Pratique 
requested .

AGENT, RIC, Pls circulate this  NOR  to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this  NOR.

Best Regards

Capt.S.H.Hosseini

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]