Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 13:33:31 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 10.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.30 MTRS, FWD: 8.30 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : N.A

E) NOON POSITION: 26   24.10 N ,  056    56.10 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : N.A

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 5, SEA: SE X 4, CURRENT: SE X 0.4 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     N.A

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  N.A

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1339.9 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =15.8
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

10.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

===========================

1200 LT: DISCHARGE COMPLETED

Vsl Activity : VESSEL  ANCHOR AT RV POS, STS OPERATION WAITING FOR
UNBERTHING MT ELLA .

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]