Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading Operation // Compl loading
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'hossein pouryousef'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Homan Hakimzadeh \(khark\)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 17:00:27 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly be informed loading operation completed on 
10.APR.2025 at  1218  hrs lt , with presentation independent  APIICO 
surveyor  & ship’s ch/off tanks inspection carried out and calculation 
completed , the following fyk perusal:

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,965,009  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	B/L FIG : 1,969,177  GSV bbls

Difference between ship’s figure and B/L   is 4,168 GSV  bbls  / 0.211% B/L 
( ship’s figure Less than B/L )

Attached ULLAGE report fyk perusal , Kindly advise  .

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 5:31 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohammad Nouri' 
<[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked]>; 
'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Homan 
Hakimzadeh (khark)' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

04.Apr.2025:

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1400 hrs lt : S.B.Eng / E.O.S.P / arrival Khark Isl

1500 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and pilot instructed to drop anchor till 
further notice,

08.Apr.2025:

-----------------------------------

Note: at 0930 hrs lt Vessel rcvd instruction from khark pilot to heave up 
anchor and proceed toward pilot station for berthing/ loading operation.

0930 hrs lt : Notice to engine room.

1024 hrs lt : Eng, tried out on fuel.

1030 hrs lt : S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd anchor

1100 hrs lt :anchor aweigh / Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1230 hrs lt: P.O.B

1254 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT made 
fast.

1306 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast

1406 hrs lt : commence mooring.

1412 hrs lt : first line ashore.

1506 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT Cast 
off.

1524 hrs lt : all made fast to T-jetty oil terminal Berth # 5.

1530 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast.

1554 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged on board / pilot away.

1554 hrs lt : Loading master / Nezarat / (APIICO) surveyor on board.

1600 hrs lt ~ 1624 hrs lt  :   Cargo Arms  connection (Stbd manifold cargo 
3x16’’).

1606 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection.

1612 hrs lt ~ 1636 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection.

1648 hrs lt ~ 1700 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks Calculation.

1636 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks Calculation.

1724 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO.

1724 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 10.Apr.2025 at 0900 hrs lt if AGW.

Note: due to draft restriction vessel will be load IHCO with maximum 
departure draft of 20.70 Mtr E.K.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 3:31 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // NOR Tendered
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot 
station and pilot instructed to drop anchor till further notice, vessel 
dopped her anchor at khark anchorage

at 1500 Hrs LT on 04.APR.2025 and in every respect ready to load her cargo 
as per terms and conditions of governing charter party (HENG LI TCP DATED 
18/MARCH/2025”)

and tendering NOR at 1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025.

This NOR tendered at 1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025.

Same time as NOR time (1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025), free Pratique 
requested.

AGENT/ OPS, RIC, Pls circulate this NOR to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this NOR.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 3:14 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrivel

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

04.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1400 hrs lt : S. B. Eng / arrival Khark Isl

1500 hrs lt : Vessel Anchored / NOR tendered , free  pratique requested ,

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and pilot instructed to drop anchor till 
further notice, /  anchorage position  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 12:09 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy # 
03/2025 L)( with max, DEPARTURE DRAFT : 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading 
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Pls confirme and acknowledge safe reciept.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 11:55 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / loading instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 10:18 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; hossein pouryousef 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Strictly private and confidential

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below loading order/VSI & confirm compliances by return.

-Load port: Khark terminal

-Supplier: NIOC Crude

-Charterer: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-C/P: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC/TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025

-Cargo Receiver: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-Laycan: Please tender NOR on arrival khark Isl to all concerned parties 
including Charterer as per below email address & Follow terminal instruction 
for loading.

-Agent at Load port: NITC KHARK, please only communicate with Mr. A.Rahimi 
or Mr. Hakimzadeh for port formalities and do not keep any general email 
addresses in CC.

-Cargo Nomination: To load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare 
the draft restriction, please provide stowage plan accordingly.

-If there is any discrepancy more than 0.2% between BL figure & ship’s 
figure, please get operation department confirmation for signing BL 
documents. Anyhow, lodge formal protest in any case of ship’s figure 
shortage/over of BL figure.

-No EDP unless otherwise instructed.

-Bunkering: N/A

-AIS Status: AIS/LRIT to be remained off during intended voyage. SSAS to be 
remained on during voyage until instructed otherwise by concern department.

-Discharge port: Via STS operation within PG/OMAN SEA area, Will revert with 
more details once available.

-C/P Speed: Laden 11.0 knts WSNP, ballast 11.5 knts WSNP up Beaufort scale 4 
included, please strictly follow charter party speed and in case of 
non-compliance with C/P speed during whole intended voyage due to any reason 
such as bad weather, adverse current please mention the reason in charterer 
daily report remarks.

-Cargo documents to be submitted to below email addresses on completion of 
loading & discharging.

Please update charterer with daily report as per below format and all SOFs 
including NOR, ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD…

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:

E) NOON POSITION:

F) DISTANCE TO GO:

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:        SEA:

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     MT /HFO CONS MT

          LSFO ROB    MT/LSFO CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB   MT/LSMGO CONS MT

          MGO ROB     MT/MGO CONS MT

K) Remark:

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please feel free to call any time.

Dear respectful colleagues at OPS Khark RIC;

All cost and charges under charterer account(HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC).

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

Get BlueMail for Android

On 3 Apr 2025, at 16:22, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the stowage plan as below specs:

Cargo: IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

Kindly plan to load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare the draft 
restriction.

B.regards,

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 6:21:44 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:03.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1500 LT 
/KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  21.4 N, LONG : 054   37.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 326NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 11.8 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.6 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  450.0  MT/HFO   11.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 143.5  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

75.0 MT LSMGO Received at LARAK OPL on 02-04-2025

03.04.2025

0136:SBE

0200:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0300:FAOSP / Vessel proceeding toward loading port (khark isl.) as per 
instruction.

ETA to khark isl. Will be on 04.Apr.2025/1500 hrs lt, if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]