Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 13:04:36 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:11.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1500
LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.70 /AFT 20.70 ///FWD:20.70
AFT:20.70

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1969177 GSV BBL/
274209 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 10.APR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  13.6 N, LONG : 051   56.8 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 299 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 10.6 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  10.9 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*6 /     NW*5

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  370.0  MT/HFO    23.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 111.0  MT/LSMGO 5.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

10.APR.2025

1218:  loading  completed

1700 hrs lt :  P.O.B 

1818 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring / S.B.ENG

1830 hrs lt :  All clear

1942 hrs lt :  Pilot Away

2100 hrs lt :  F.A.O.S.P

ETA to LARAK OPL will be on 12.Apr.2025 / 1300 hrs, lt, if AGW.

NOTE: Vessel experiaced high wind speed, and contrary current from khark
dep.

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]