Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 13:36:51 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 11.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: ETA TO KHARK ISL 12.APR.2025  1000 LT /WSNP

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.30 MTRS, FWD: 8.30 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : N.A

E) NOON POSITION: 26   26.90 N ,  053    33.00 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : 12.60 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  15.5 Hrs /
13.0 Knts / 300°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:SW X 3, SEA: NE X 2, CURRENT: NE X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     260 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  210 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1310.9 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 443.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =29
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO=2.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

10.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

===========================

1200 LT: DISCHARGE COMPLETED

1400 LT : SBE

1500 LT : ANCHOR AWEIGH/ COMMENCE UNMOORING

1518 LT : ALL CLEAR

1930 LT : PILOT AND CARGO SURVEYOR DISEMBARKED/ COMMENCE DEFENDERING

2012 LT : COMPLETION DEFENDERING

2030 LT : RESUME PASSAGE

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ENROUTE TOWARD KHARK ISL .

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]