Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 10:12:58 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m instruction well noted, shall comply accordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 6:13 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed that the 2nd DV arrived to the sts area. The vessel is 
suez max named MT PETALIDI to lift 1 M bbl of the cargo. Please cooperate 
with the sts provider and the surveyor to avoid any delay.

Best regards,

Ops dep

  _____

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 6:43:44 pm
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 03.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 18.30 MTRS, FWD: 14.70 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, SHIP FIG : 193,367 MT ,   1,384,361 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   24.20 N ,  056    56.10 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : N.A

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0 Knts 
/ 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     N.A

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  N.A

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1527 MT;      LSFO= 
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =44.5 
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

02.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

=========================

1630 LT : COMMENCE DISCHARGING OPERATION

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT R.V POS ENGAGE STS OPERATION WITH MT 
SHINE, DISCHARGING IHCO IN PROGRESS.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>