Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 14:07:11 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 03.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: VESSEL ENGAGE STS OPERATION.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 18.30 MTRS, FWD: 14.70 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, SHIP FIG : 193,367 MT ,   1,384,361 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : 28.03.2025

E) NOON POSITION: 26   24.20 N ,  056    56.10 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : N.A

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SW X 2, CURRENT: SW X 0.2 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     N.A

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  N.A

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1527 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 445.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =44.5
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

02.APR.2025 SMT=GMT+0330

=========================

1630 LT : COMMENCE DISCHARGING OPERATION

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT R.V POS ENGAGE STS OPERATION WITH MT
SHINE, DISCHARGING IHCO IN PROGRESS.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]