Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 19:38:08 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m instruction well received and noted, Shall comply accordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2025 7:12 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING 
LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly proceed and follow khark pilot instructions for berthing, if there is 
any draft restriction from terminal, pls accept and follow otherwise load to 
max safe capacity.

The vessel will discharge her cargo at larak opl via sts.

Best regards,

Ops dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2025 3:33:00 pm
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// LOADING INSTRUCTION /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please advise there is the loading plan from khark terminal as follow 
specification:

Cargo: HCO

API: 30

TEMP: 60 F

LAYCAN: 26 MAR 2025

Best Regards,

Ops Dept