Subject: MT DANIEL// INSTRUCTION RECEIVED BY KHARK TERMINAL TO LOAD 2000 KBBL'S IHCO/ HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2025 19:22:23 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly be noted that Vsl received Loading Instruction by Khark Pilot to
Load 2000 KBBL'S IHCO.

Regarding Tel/Con vsl will proceed pilot position as instructed to Load
nominated Cargo with sufficient bunker to discharge in Larak OPL

And final Draft will be 20.65 M Even Keel.

Kindly advise and confirim discharge port is Larak OPL otherwise vsl
require to receive bunker before departure P.G to any destination outside
P.G. 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]