Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // TRANSITING SINGAPOUR AND MALACCA STRAIT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2025 20:26:14 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

08/MAR/2025

===========

1748 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE TRANSITING SINGAPOUR STRAIT.

1848 LT: HORSBURG LT.H ABEAM.

2124 LT: BUFFALO ROCK LT, ABEAM.

2306 LT: BROTHER LT,ABEAM/ COMMENCE TRANSITING MALACCA STRAIT.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2025 11:48 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
UNBERTHING/ DISCHARGING IHCO COMPLETED /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

08/MAR/2025

============

1242 LT: COMMENCE HOSE DISCONNECTION/ M/M ORDER FOR UNBERTHING.

1342 LT: HOSE DISCONNECTION COMPLETED.

1400 LT: COMMENCE UNMOORING.

1430 LT: ALL CLEAR/ DV SAFELY CAST OFF/ SBE.

1436 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

1500 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

1530 LT: F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to Galle will be on 13/Mar/2025 at
1730LT,WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2025 9:03 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
DISCHARGING IHCO COMPLETED /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

07/MAR/2025

============

2336 LT: DISCHARGING IHCO COMPLETED.

08/MAR/2025

============

0100 LT: CARGO SURVEYOR ONBAORD.

0112 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

0230 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0236 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0354 LT: CARGO SURVEYOR TRANSFERRED TO DV.

WAITING FOR HOSE DISCONNECTION AND UNBERTHING ORDER FROM M/M.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2025 8:58 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   07-MAR-2025 / 1200 LT:

=========================================  

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                1,963,023               GSV
bbls                            272,001   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                       19,080
GSV bbls                                2,643   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                                 25,722
GSV bbls                                3,564   M.T

ETC:
07-MAR-2025 / 2200 LT   

Kindly be noted that vsl stopped discharging for internal stripping and
cow at 1300 LT on 07/Mar/2025.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, March 6, 2025 9:38 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   06-MAR-2025 / 1200 LT:

=========================================

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 1200 LT:                1,259,201               GSV
bbls                            174,479   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                      722,902
GSV bbls                            100,165   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                               31,266
GSV bbls                              4,332     M.T

ETC:
07-MAR-2025 / 2330 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, March 5, 2025 9:06 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DELTA LIMA ZERO /
DISCHARGING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

DISCHARGE FIGURE  FOR   05-MAR-2025 / 2400 LT:

=========================================

CARGO DISCHARGED TILL 2400 LT:                  884,332                GSV
bbls                             122,537   M.T

REMAIN TO DISCHARGE:                                  1,097,771
GSV bbls                            152,107   M.T

AVERAGE DISCHARGE RATE:                               31,294
GSV bbls                               4,336     M.T

ETC:
07-MAR-2025 / 2330 LT   

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 5:28 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.DLZ / DISCHARGING IHCO
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

1450 LT: SURVEYOUR BOARDED.

1454 LT: COMMENCE SAFETY MEETING.

1500 LT: COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

1530 LT: SAFETY MEETING COMPLETED.

1536 LT: COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.

1630 LT: HOSE CONNECTION COMPLETED.(2X10'')

1800 LT: TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

1900 LT: CALCULATION COMPLETED.

2012 LT: COMMENCE DISCHARGING IHCO.

ETC discharging IHCO: 2330 LT on 07/Mar/2025.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2025 10:12 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF // STS OPERATION WITH M.T.D.L.Z /HENG LI GENERAL
TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

04/MARCH/2025

==============

0630 LT: SBE/ COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

0654 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ DV NOTIFIED/ PROCEEDING RV POSITION/ CHECK LIST
NO2 COMPLETED.

0812 LT: CHECK LIST NO.3 COMPLETED.

0930 LT: DV COMMENCE APPROACHING.

0936 LT: FIRST LINE MADE FAST/ COMMENCE MOORING.

1130 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ DV SAFELY MADE FAST A/S / PROCEEDING TO ANCHORAGE
AREA.

1412 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER M/M ADVISE.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>