Subject: RE: MT DANIEL//DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2025 15:51:13 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m msg and attached instuction well received and noted, Shall comply
accordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 3:16 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL//DISCHARGE INSTRUCTION

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the JPO in attached file. The vessel will be discharging her
cargo through the STS at EOPL.

Please find the agent full style as below:

Trans Arctic Global Marine Services Pte Ltd, No.1 Maritime Square #12-19
Harbour Front Centre. Singapore 099253. Tel :- +6562766653 / Fax :-
+6562762664 Email :- [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  / [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  Website :- www.tagmspl.com
<http://www.tagmspl.com>

BEST REGARDS,

OPS DEP

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2025 10:15 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 16.FEB.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0800 Hrs)

A) ETA TO Disch PORT: VESSEL ARRIVED E-OPL ON 16.FEB.2025 AT 0930 LT / NOR
TENDERED .

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.50 MTRS, FWD: 20.50 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: IHCO, B/L FIG : 274644 MT , 1982103 BBL

D) B/L DATE : 24/JAN/2025

E) NOON POSITION:  LAT : 02   07.35 N   LONG: 104  50.67 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  13.14 Knts .

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  05.1 Hrs /
0.0 Knts  / 0 °(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NE X 3, SEA: SE X 2, CURRENT: SE X 0.3 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  4050   NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =2811.4 MT;      LSFO=
360.0  MT;          LSMGO= 449.0  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =17.5
Mt;          LSFO= 47 MT;              LSMGO= 0MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

Vsl Activity : VESSEL ARRIVED E-OPL ON 16.FEB.2025 AT 0930 LT, NOR
TENDERED.

ME,BLR AND AE FUEL CONSUMPTION CHANGED OVER FROM LSFO TO HFO AT 0400 HRS.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>