Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 12:51:45 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:10.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1400
LT /KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:20.60
AFT:20.60

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1964500 GSV BBL/
269505 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 29  13.4 N, LONG : 050   20.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 482 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 0

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*3/     SE*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  393.0  MT/HFO    3.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 116.0  MT/LSMGO 5.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

08.04.2025

1724: COMMENCE LOADING IHCO.

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 10.Apr.2025 at 1230 hrs lt if AGW.

NOTE: Vessel moored to khark oil terminal T-Jetty Berth no.05 and loading
IHCO is in progress.

 

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]