Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 15:27:55 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:13.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1300
LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.70 /AFT 20.70 ///FWD:20.70
AFT:20.70

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1969177 GSV BBL/
274209 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 10.APR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  48.4 N, LONG : 056   28.8 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 19 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 4 KN(Maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NE*3 /     SW*2

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  332.0  MT/HFO    8.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 102.0  MT/LSMGO 4.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

12.04.2025

1300 hrs lt : S.B.E / (E.O.S.P -arrival LARAK OPL).

1430 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT :
26°48.4 N, LONG : 056°28.8E)

1430 hrs lt : NOR Tendered.

Note: vessel rcvd  instruction from pilot to heave up anchore and procced
toward RV position for STS operation on 13.Apr.2025/PM.

13.Apr.2025:

1200 hrs lt : SBE/ Comm. Heave up stbd anchore.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]