Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2025 14:10:28 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 13.APR.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD PORT: VESSEL ARRIVED KHARK ISL ON 12.APR.2025 AT 0730 LT.

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.30 MTRS, FWD: 8.30 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : N.A

E) NOON POSITION: 29   18.00 N ,  050   26.60 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs : 0.0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  0.0 Hrs / 0.0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 6, SEA: SE X 5, CURRENT: SE X 0.5 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:     0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  470 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1253.4 MT;      LSFO=
292.0 MT;          LSMGO= 442.3  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =7.5
Mt;          LSFO= 0 MT;              LSMGO=0 MT;

                                                MGO=0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

Vsl Activity : VESSEL AT KHARK ISL ANCHORAGE .

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]