Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2025 13:40:02 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:14.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1300
LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.70 /AFT 20.70 ///FWD:18.10
AFT:19.3

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  1551360 GSV
BBL/216194 MT IHCO

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 10.APR.2025

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  26.8 N, LONG : 056   52.8 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 2.2 KN(Maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  SE*4 /     NW*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  310.0  MT/HFO    22.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 97.0  MT/LSMGO 5.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

13.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

1230 hrslt : Anchor aweigh // Vessel proceeding with max speed of 7 knots,
toward  RV POSITION, as per P10 announcement.

1700 hrs lt : MV & DV (YUAN SHAN HU) parallel for berthing (for Running
STS in RV area)..

1712 Hrs lt : Commenced Mooring.

1718 hrs lt : first line on board

1818 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side) // Vessel
proceeding toward RV position for anchoring.

2000 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  (RV position) safe   anchorage
area  (LAT : 26°26.8 N, LONG : 056°52.9E)

14.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0006 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

Note : ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 16.04.2025 at 2000 hrs lt
if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]