Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 18:54:10 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 15.04.2025 / 
1800 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2025 12:31 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohammad Nouri' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 15.04.2025 / 
1200 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2025 8:39 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 15.04.2025 / 
0600 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2025 12:55 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 14.04.2025 / 
2400 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2025 6:59 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 14.04.2025 / 
1800 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2025 1:51 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 14.04.2025 / 
1200 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Note: Kindly note attached hrly report and FYKI the DV refuse to sign the 
attached form, and his statement is that, not rcvd any instruction regarding 
mention form. Pls advice.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2025 9:31 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/Discharging figures on hourly basis - Voy.03L/2025

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Kindly find attached discharging hourly table on six hourly( 14.04.2025 / 
0600 hrs lt ) fyk perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]