Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 12:39:26 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:16.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1300
LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.70 /AFT 20.70 ///FWD:8.0
AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: 10.APR.2025                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  26.8 N, LONG : 056   52.8 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 0 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5 /     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  240.0  MT/HFO   30.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 87.0  MT/LSMGO 5.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

16.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1142 hrs lt : Completed Discharging  ( IHCO )

 

Note: cargo tank inspection/calculation on both vessel and cargo hose
disconnection is in progress in presence of ship's crew and cargo
surveyor.

Note: Pilot informed that, after unberthing all fenders will be deliver to
tug boat at RV position (STS position).

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY - EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]