Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025---Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for compl. of disch. IHCO // Unberthing
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pooryousef'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, "'a-norouzi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 06:35:22 +0330

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

12.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : S.B.E (E.O.S.P – Arrival LARAK OPL)

1430 hrs lt : Vessel Anchored at LARAK OPL safe area ( Lat: 26°  48.4 N   , 
Long: 056°  28.8E).

1430 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered // Vessel awaiting for further notice.

13.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0018 hrs lt : Commenced made fast fenders (4 Set on stbd side – by TANGO 1 + 
fast boat).

0200 hrs lt : Completed made fast fenders (4 Set on stbd side by fast boat).

Note: Call rcvd from pilot to heave up anchor on 13.Apr.2025/1200 hrs lt and 
proceed toward RV position for STSN Operation.

1100 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

1200 hrs lt : Eng, tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

1230 hrslt : Anchor aweigh // Vessel proceeding with max speed of 7 knots, 
toward  RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E , as 
per P10 announcement.

1300 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1700 hrs lt : MV & DV (YUAN SHAN HU) parallel for berthing (for Running STS 
in RV area)..

1712 Hrs lt : Commenced Mooring.

1718 hrs lt : first line on board

1818 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side) // Vessel 
proceeding toward RV position for anchoring.

1900 hrs lt ~ 2048 hrs lt  : Hose connection (2x10” on Stbd Manifold)

2000 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  (RV position) safe   anchorage 
area  (LAT : 26°26.8 N, LONG : 056°52.9E)

2048 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose. // (APIICO) 2 Cargo surveyor On Board.

2100 hrs lt ~ 2242 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection

2242 hrs lt ~ 2312 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection

2312 hrs lt ~ 2324 hrs lt  :  Bunker tk Calculation.

2324 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :  Cargo tk Calculation.

14.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0006 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

0212 hrs lt ~ 0318 hrs lt  : Third Hose connection (totally 3x10” cargo hose 
connected on Stbd Manifold).

16.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

1142 hrs lt :  Discharging ( IHCO) Completed

1142 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1242 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1330 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1354 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1448 hrs lt :  Documents on board

1500 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed.

1930 hrs lt : Commence hose  disconnection

2130 hrs lt :  Completed hose  disconnection

2300 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

2348 hrs lt :   S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor

1500 hrs lt ~ 2300 hrs lt : Vessel awaiting for un-mooring ( awaiting for tk 
inspection, calculation and documentation of DV).

17.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0042 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh

0100 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring

0118 hrs lt :  All clear

0330 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyor dis embarked.

0342 hrs lt ~ 0442 hrs lt : Deliver fenders (4 set) to TANGO 1.

0530 hrs lt :  Vessel Anchored. (LAT : 26°25.2 N, LONG : 056°56.8E)

0600 hrs lt : F.W.E

NOTE: As per ops/charterer instruction vessel Anchored at RV position (STS 
position) till further notice regarding location of Bunkering of HFO and 
MGO.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2025 11:52 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohammad Nouri' 
<[email-masked]>; 'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked]>; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked]>; 'E. Zamani' <[email-masked]>; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked]>; 'anbavypour' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for compl. of disch. IHCO

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

14.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

0212 hrs lt ~ 0318 hrs lt  : Third Hose connection (totally 3x10” cargo hose 
connected on Stbd Manifold).

16.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1142 hrs lt : Completed Discharging  ( IHCO )

Note: cargo tank inspection/calculation on both vessel and cargo hose 
disconnection is in progress in presence of ships crew and cargo surveyor.

Note: Pilot informed that, after unberthing all fenders will be deliver to 
tug boat at RV position (STS position).

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2025 9:23 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for Berthing and Disch, Operation

Dear sir

Good day

Ref to below msg, kindly be inform the ETC change as follow:

ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 16.04.2025 at 1200 hrs lt if AGW.

Note: Pilot advice after unberthing vessel shall transfer fenders (4 set) to 
LARAK ANCHORAGE pls advice in this regards.

Highly appreciate to advice regarding Bunkering /MGO plan for the vessel.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2025 12:28 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI // SOF for Berthing and Disch, Operation

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

12.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : S.B.E (E.O.S.P – Arrival LARAK OPL)

1430 hrs lt : Vessel Anchored at LARAK OPL safe area ( Lat: 26°  48.4 N   , 
Long: 056°  28.8E).

1430 hrs lt : N.O.R Tendered // Vessel awaiting for further notice.

13.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0018 hrs lt : Commenced made fast fenders (4 Set on stbd side – by TANGO 1 + 
fast boat).

0200 hrs lt : Completed made fast fenders (4 Set on stbd side by fast boat).

Note: Call rcvd from pilot to heave up anchor on 13.Apr.2025/1200 hrs lt and 
proceed toward RV position for STSN Operation.

1100 hrs lt : Notice to engine room

1200 hrs lt : Eng, tried out on fuel / S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port 
anchor

1230 hrslt : Anchor aweigh // Vessel proceeding with max speed of 7 knots, 
toward  RV POSITION (pilot station) LAT : 26°19.0 N, LONG : 056°54.0E , as 
per P10 announcement.

1300 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

1700 hrs lt : MV & DV (YUAN SHAN HU) parallel for berthing (for Running STS 
in RV area)..

1712 Hrs lt : Commenced Mooring.

1718 hrs lt : first line on board

1818 hrs lt : All made fast ( D.V made fast on stbd side) // Vessel 
proceeding toward RV position for anchoring.

1900 hrs lt ~ 2048 hrs lt  : Hose connection (2x10” on Stbd Manifold)

2000 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  (RV position) safe   anchorage 
area  (LAT : 26°26.8 N, LONG : 056°52.9E)

2048 hrs lt : P.O.B for hose. // (APIICO) 2 Cargo surveyor On Board.

2100 hrs lt ~ 2242 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection

2242 hrs lt ~ 2312 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection

2312 hrs lt ~ 2324 hrs lt  :  Bunker tk Calculation.

2324 hrs lt ~ 2354 hrs lt  :  Cargo tk Calculation.

14.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0006 hrs lt : Commence Discharging  ( IHCO )

Note: One of the cargo hose length, was shorter than required and pilot 
requested to start disch, cargo operation with two cargo hose and during 
disch, operation another cargo hose will be deliver to the vessel for 
installation.

Note : ETC for Discharging  operation will be on 16.04.2025 at 2000 hrs lt 
if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2025 10:15 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / LOI / Discharge instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

As per pilot instruction vessel planned to heave up her anchor on 
13.Apr.2025/1300 lt and proceeding toward RV position for STS operation by 
today on 13.Apr.2025/PM.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2025 10:06 AM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'pooryousef' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Discharge Order/LOI

Strictly Private & Confidential

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below discharge order, attached LOI and confirm compliances by 
return.

-You are authorized to discharge whole IHCO cargo on board (as attached LOI) 
via STS operation to (MT YUAN SHAN HU)) at designated RV position(basis on 
NO ROB).

-Please be in touch and coordinate with STS provider/pilot for forthcoming 
STS operation as per STS coding.

-NOR tender on arrival Larak OPL to be considered for all documentation 
i.e., TIMESHEET, SOF’s, etc..

-Please do not bring the name of DV in any email correspondences however it 
is ok to declare her name in cargo documents.

-Please lodge formal protest for any delay such as awaiting of measuring 
cargo tanks, documentation, slow discharge rate request by DV, etc.

-All STS gears (fenders, cargo hoses) must be delivered to STS provider as 
soon as completion of discharging.

-Please record discharging figures an hourly basis same as attached form , 
pass the table to the DV every SIX hours, ask them to fill in the table and 
sign, then send scan copy of the table on six hourly bases to all concerned 
parties including charterer.

-Please make sure all tracking devices of your vessel including AIS and LRIT 
remains OFF and VHF communication must be stablished by coordination coding 
only as below,

MV: VLCC DESTINY

DV: VLCC YUAN SHAN HU

14 April 2025,VLCC,OMAN

MV: GRACE

DV: SOFIA

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO 2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

26 19 N

056 54 E

-Please update charterer and NITC with all movements including all SOFs, 
NOR, etc.

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses,

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please seek advises for next plan after completion of discharging.

-Please provide clear & color scan copy of discharging documents to above 
email addresses (NITC/Charterer).

-Feel free to call at any time if there is any question.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2025 9:46 AM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// DISCH LOI

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the q88 of the dv and discharge loi in attached file.

Best Regards,

Ops Dept

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2025 1:33 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF LARAK OPL Arrival // NOR Tendered// Disch, 
port - Voy. 03L/2025

Dear sir

Good day

Ref, to below msg, Kindly be inform, pilot instructed, tug boat (TANGO 1) 
will be deliver 4 set of FENDERS, and made fast on stbd side for STS 
operation.

13. Apr.2025:

0018 hrs lt : TANGO 1 A/S

0100  hrs lt : TANGO 1 Deliver 4 set of fenders and away ( securing of 
fenders is in progress by fast boat and ship’s crew)

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2025 3:48 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF LARAK OPL Arrival // NOR Tendered Disch, 
port - Voy. 03L/2025

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at LARAK OPL SAFE AREA   in 
position (LAT : 26°48.4 N, LONG : 056°28.8E) at 1430  Hrs. LT

on 12.APR.2025 anchored and in every respect ready to discharge cargo as per 
terms and conditions of governing charter party.

(HENG LI TCP DATED  18/MARCH/2025”) and tendering NOR at 1430Hrs. LT on 
12.APR.2025.

This NOR tendered at 1430Hrs. LT on 12.APR.2025.

Same time as NOR time (1430 Hrs. LT on 12.APR.2025), free Pratique 
requested.

AGENT/OPS, RIC, Pls circulate this NOR to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this NOR.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2025 3:40 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF LARAK OPL Arrival

Dear sir

Good day

In addition, below message kindly note following SOF fyk perusal.

12.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1200 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1300 hrs lt : S.B.E / (E.O.S.P -arrival LARAK OPL).

1430 hrs lt : Vessel anchored at Larak Opl  safe   anchorage area  (LAT : 
26°48.4 N, LONG : 056°28.8E)

1430 hrs lt : NOR Tendered.

Vessel awaiting further instruction.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2025 12:15 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading & FAOSP // CARGO DOC, LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 03 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  Voy # 03 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 08 ~ 10 .APRIL .2025 as per attached file ( PART 03 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2025 12:05 AM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading & FAOSP // CARGO DOC, LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 02 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  Voy # 03 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 08 ~ 10 .APRIL .2025 as per attached file ( PART 02 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 11:59 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading & FAOSP // CARGO DOC, LOAD PORT

Cargo Doc, after loading PART 01 OF 03

Dear sir;

Good day.

Respectfully kindly find  cargo documents  Voy # 03 / 2025 Loading khark isl 
T—JETTY- Berth # 05  / 08 ~ 10 .APRIL .2025 as per attached file ( PART 01 
OF 03 ) for your kind perusal.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 10:04 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading & FAOSP

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following SOF fyk perusal.

04.Apr.2025:

----------------------------------- 

1300 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1400 hrs lt : S.B.Eng / E.O.S.P / arrival Khark Isl

1500 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and pilot instructed to drop anchor till 
further notice,

08.Apr.2025:

-----------------------------------

Note: at 0930 hrs lt Vessel rcvd instruction from khark pilot to heave up 
anchor and proceed toward pilot station for berthing/ loading operation.

0930 hrs lt : Notice to engine room.

1024 hrs lt : Eng, tried out on fuel.

1030 hrs lt : S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd anchor

1100 hrs lt :anchor aweigh / Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1230 hrs lt: P.O.B

1254 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT made 
fast.

1306 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast

1406 hrs lt : commence mooring.

1412 hrs lt : first line ashore.

1506 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT Cast 
off.

1524 hrs lt : all made fast to T-jetty oil terminal Berth # 5.

1530 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast.

1554 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged on board / pilot away.

1554 hrs lt : Loading master / Nezarat / (APIICO) surveyor on board.

1600 hrs lt ~ 1624 hrs lt  :   Cargo Arms  connection (Stbd manifold cargo 
3x16’’).

1606 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection.

1612 hrs lt ~ 1636 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection.

1648 hrs lt ~ 1700 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks Calculation.

1636 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks Calculation.

1724 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO.

1724 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

10.APR.2025

=====================

1218 hrs lt :  Loading Completed

1224 hrs lt :  Commence tanks inspection

1224 hrs lt : Commence arms  disconnections

1242 hrs lt :  arms disconnected

1448 hrs lt :  Tanks inspection completed

1448 hrs lt :  Commence calculation

1536 hrs lt :  Calculation completed

1642 hrs lt :  Notice to Eng/room

1700 hrs lt :  P.O.B /

1700 hrs lt :  Documents on board.

1718 hrs lt :   FWD tow tugs & one AFT tugs made fast

1812 hrs lt :  Documentation  completed

1818 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring / S.B.ENG

1830 hrs lt :  All clear

1906 hrs lt :  FWD tow tugs & one AFT tugs made fast

1942 hrs lt :  Pilot Away

2100 hrs lt :  F.A.O.S.P

Note: as per charterer instruction vessel proceeding toward LARAK OPL (RV 
POSITION) to drop anchor till further instruction.

ETA to LARAK OPL (RV POSITION) 12.APR.2025 / 1500 HRS LT if AGW.

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,965,009  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	B/L Figure :  1,969,177  GSV    bbls  I.H.C.O

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 9:40 PM
To: 'Pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading

Dear sir

Good day

Your below msg, and instruction well rcvd and will comply accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Pooryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 5:20 PM
To: 'Destiny' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'pooryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading

Dear captain

Good day

Ref to b/m and tele-conversation instruction of our good charterer, you may 
sign BL docs under protest.

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2025 5:00 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation // Compl loading
Importance: High

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly be informed loading operation completed on 
10.APR.2025 at  1218  hrs lt , with presentation independent  APIICO 
surveyor  & ship’s ch/off tanks inspection carried out and calculation 
completed , the following fyk perusal:

1.	Ship’s Figure:  1,965,009  GSV  bbls I.H.C.O
2.	B/L FIG : 1,969,177  GSV bbls

Difference between ship’s figure and B/L   is 4,168 GSV  bbls  / 0.211% B/L 
( ship’s figure Less than B/L )

Attached ULLAGE report fyk perusal , Kindly advise  .

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 5:31 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // Berthing and Loading 
Operation

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

04.Apr.2025:

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1400 hrs lt : S.B.Eng / E.O.S.P / arrival Khark Isl

1500 hrs lt : NOR tendered , free  pratique requested , vessel anchored at 
Khark Isl  anchorage area  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and pilot instructed to drop anchor till 
further notice,

08.Apr.2025:

-----------------------------------

Note: at 0930 hrs lt Vessel rcvd instruction from khark pilot to heave up 
anchor and proceed toward pilot station for berthing/ loading operation.

0930 hrs lt : Notice to engine room.

1024 hrs lt : Eng, tried out on fuel.

1030 hrs lt : S.B.ENG / commence heaving up stbd anchor

1100 hrs lt :anchor aweigh / Vessel proceeding  pilot station

1230 hrs lt: P.O.B

1254 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT made 
fast.

1306 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast

1406 hrs lt : commence mooring.

1412 hrs lt : first line ashore.

1506 hrs lt : First Center line tugs FWD  + First Center line tug  AFT Cast 
off.

1524 hrs lt : all made fast to T-jetty oil terminal Berth # 5.

1530 hrs lt : Second tugs FWD  + Second tug  AFT made fast.

1554 hrs lt: shore gangway rigged on board / pilot away.

1554 hrs lt : Loading master / Nezarat / (APIICO) surveyor on board.

1600 hrs lt ~ 1624 hrs lt  :   Cargo Arms  connection (Stbd manifold cargo 
3x16’’).

1606 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks inspection.

1612 hrs lt ~ 1636 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks inspection.

1648 hrs lt ~ 1700 hrs lt  :   Cargo Tanks Calculation.

1636 hrs lt ~ 1648 hrs lt  :   Bunker Tanks Calculation.

1724 hrs lt :  Commence Loading / IHCO.

1724 hrs lt :  N.O.R accepted.

ETC : Loading  operation will be on 10.Apr.2025 at 0900 hrs lt if AGW.

Note: due to draft restriction vessel will be load IHCO with maximum 
departure draft of 20.70 Mtr E.K.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 3:31 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrival // NOR Tendered
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you, that MT DESTINY arrived at Khark Terminal pilot 
station and pilot instructed to drop anchor till further notice, vessel 
dopped her anchor at khark anchorage

at 1500 Hrs LT on 04.APR.2025 and in every respect ready to load her cargo 
as per terms and conditions of governing charter party (HENG LI TCP DATED 
18/MARCH/2025”)

and tendering NOR at 1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025.

This NOR tendered at 1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025.

Same time as NOR time (1500 Hrs. LT on 04.APR.2025), free Pratique 
requested.

AGENT/ OPS, RIC, Pls circulate this NOR to all concerned parties.

Pls confirm the receipt of this NOR.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 3:14 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI /// SOF Khark Arrivel

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below message kindly note following Sof fyk perusal.

04.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1300 hrs lt : One hr notice to Eng/room

1400 hrs lt : S. B. Eng / arrival Khark Isl

1500 hrs lt : Vessel Anchored / NOR tendered , free  pratique requested ,

Note: Vessel arrived at khark isl, and pilot instructed to drop anchor till 
further notice, /  anchorage position  (LAT : 29°09.6 N, LONG : 050°25.6E)

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2025 12:09 AM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

In addition below correspondence ,  kindly find stowage plan  {( voy # 
03/2025 L)( with max, DEPARTURE DRAFT : 20.82 E.K ) } related to loading 
IHCO , fyk perusal.

Pls confirme and acknowledge safe reciept.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 11:55 PM
To: 'hossein pouryousef' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati 
Naudehi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark)' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Dear sir

Good day

Below message / loading instruction well received , will be complied 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: hossein pouryousef <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 10:18 PM
To: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mohammad Nouri <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-norouzi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'anbavypour' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; hossein pouryousef 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Homan Hakimzadeh 
(khark) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI

Strictly private and confidential

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please find below loading order/VSI & confirm compliances by return.

-Load port: Khark terminal

-Supplier: NIOC Crude

-Charterer: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-C/P: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC/TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025

-Cargo Receiver: HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC

-Laycan: Please tender NOR on arrival khark Isl to all concerned parties 
including Charterer as per below email address & Follow terminal instruction 
for loading.

-Agent at Load port: NITC KHARK, please only communicate with Mr. A.Rahimi 
or Mr. Hakimzadeh for port formalities and do not keep any general email 
addresses in CC.

-Cargo Nomination: To load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare 
the draft restriction, please provide stowage plan accordingly.

-If there is any discrepancy more than 0.2% between BL figure & ship’s 
figure, please get operation department confirmation for signing BL 
documents. Anyhow, lodge formal protest in any case of ship’s figure 
shortage/over of BL figure.

-No EDP unless otherwise instructed.

-Bunkering: N/A

-AIS Status: AIS/LRIT to be remained off during intended voyage. SSAS to be 
remained on during voyage until instructed otherwise by concern department.

-Discharge port: Via STS operation within PG/OMAN SEA area, Will revert with 
more details once available.

-C/P Speed: Laden 11.0 knts WSNP, ballast 11.5 knts WSNP up Beaufort scale 4 
included, please strictly follow charter party speed and in case of 
non-compliance with C/P speed during whole intended voyage due to any reason 
such as bad weather, adverse current please mention the reason in charterer 
daily report remarks.

-Cargo documents to be submitted to below email addresses on completion of 
loading & discharging.

Please update charterer with daily report as per below format and all SOFs 
including NOR, ETA, ETB, ETC, ETD…

Daily Report Format

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT (Name of Load/discharge port):

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT:

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo (BL figures in MT & bbls)

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:

E) NOON POSITION:

F) DISTANCE TO GO:

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:        SEA:

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB     MT /HFO CONS MT

          LSFO ROB    MT/LSFO CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB   MT/LSMGO CONS MT

          MGO ROB     MT/MGO CONS MT

K) Remark:

-Charterer/Cargo receiver Email addresses:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-NITC Email Addresses,

TO:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC:[email-masked]

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Technical and marine superintendent

-Please feel free to call any time.

Dear respectful colleagues at OPS Khark RIC;

All cost and charges under charterer account(HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC).

BEST REGARDS

H.POURYOUSEF

OPS DEP G-6

Office:+98-2123803274

Mobile:+98-9150279307

Get BlueMail for Android

On 3 Apr 2025, at 16:22, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  wrote:

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the stowage plan as below specs:

Cargo: IHCO

Api: 30

Temp: 60 F

Kindly plan to load till max safe capacity unless terminal declare the draft 
restriction.

B.regards,

  _____

From: Destiny <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2025 6:21:44 pm
To: 'Sh-Ghahremani' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mohammad Nouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'a-rahimi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'M-Souri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'E. Zamani' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 
2025---Loading Order/VSI - DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:03.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(04.APR.2025)   1500 LT 
/KHARG

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  N/A

D) BILL OF LADING DATE: N/A

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  21.4 N, LONG : 054   37.4 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 326NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 11.8 KN

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:   11.6 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*4/     SE*3

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  450.0  MT/HFO   11.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO  0.0  CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 143.5  MT/LSMGO 4.5 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO   0.0  CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

75.0 MT LSMGO Received at LARAK OPL on 02-04-2025

03.04.2025

0136:SBE

0200:ANCHOR AWEIGH

0300:FAOSP / Vessel proceeding toward loading port (khark isl.) as per 
instruction.

ETA to khark isl. Will be on 04.Apr.2025/1500 hrs lt, if AGW.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]