Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Aryandoust'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2025 12:51:44 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:17.APR.2025

Daily Report

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1300
LT /LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:20.70 /AFT 20.70 ///FWD:8.0
AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:NIL

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  25.3 N, LONG : 056   56.9 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 0 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 1 KN(MANEUVERING)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*6 /     SE*5

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  235.0  MT/HFO   5.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 83.0  MT/LSMGO 4.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

16.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

1142 hrs lt :  Complete Disch, IHCO (STS Operation).

1500 hrs lt ~ 2300 hrs lt : Vessel awaiting for un-mooring ( awaiting for
tk inspection, calculation and documentation of DV).

2348 hrs lt :   S.B.ENG / commence heaving up port  anchor

17.Apr.2025

-----------------------------------

0042 hrs lt :  Anchor aweigh.

0100 hrs lt :  Commence unmooring.

0118 hrs lt :  All clear (From DV).

0330 hrs lt : Pilot + APIICO surveyor dis embarked.

0342 hrs lt ~ 0442 hrs lt : Deliver fenders (4 set) to service boat TANGO
1.

0530 hrs lt :  Vessel Anchored. (LAT : 26°25.2 N, LONG : 056°56.8E)

NOTE: As per ops/charterer instruction vessel Anchored at RV position (STS
position) till further notice regarding location of Bunkering of HFO and
MGO.

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]