Subject: MT DESTINY/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC//TCP DATED 18 MAR 2025--// DAILY NOON REPORT
From: "Destiny" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sh-Ghahremani'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammad Nouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a-rahimi'" <[email-masked]>, "'M-Souri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. B. Besharati Naudehi'" <[email-masked]>, "'E. Zamani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Aryandoust'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2025 13:27:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Please note the followings fyk perusal:

DATE:19.APR.2025

Daily Report 

A) ETA LOAD/DISCH PORT(Name of Load/discharge port):(12.APR.2025)   1300 LT
/LARAK OPL

B) ARRIVAL DRAFT/ PERSENT DRAFT: FWD:8.0 /AFT 11.0 ///FWD:8.0    AFT:11.0

C) CARGO ON BOARD: Name of Cargo(BLfig.in MT & Bbls):  NIL

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:NIL                                    

E) NOON POSITION: LAT : 26  52.3 N, LONG : 056   27.2 E)

F) DISTANCE TO GO: 433 NM

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24.0 HRS: 7.1 KN(Maneuvering)

H) SPEED AT PERSENT:  0 KN

I) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:  NW*5 /     SE*4

J)  FUEL: HFO ROB  231.0  MT/HFO   4.0 CONS MT

          LSFO ROB 360.0  MT/LSFO   0.0 CONS MT

          LSMGO ROB 80.0  MT/LSMGO 3.0 CONS MT

          MGO ROB    0.0  MT/MGO    0.0 CONS MT

K) Remark: If any.

18.APR.2025

-----------------------------------

1530 hrs lt :S.B.E ,// Comm, Heave up anchor at RV position. 

1600 hrs lt :Anchor aweigh / Vessel Proceeding toward LARAK Anchorage.

2030 hrs lt : Vessel Anchored at LARAK Anchorage in safe area ( Lat: 26°
52.3 N   ,  Long: 056°  27.2E).

Note: As per Ops/charterer instruction vessel heave up her anchor from RV
position and proceeding toward LARAK anchorage and 

dropped anchor at LARAK Anchorage in a safe area and awaiting for bunker
barge to receive 2000 MT (HFO).

AWATING BUNKERING OPS

 

Best Regards

Master of MT DESTINY – EPJJ8

Sat Phone: +870 773503806

Mobile: 09172785148

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]