Subject: MT SOBAR // ETA UPDATE-26TH AM HRS
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 13:00:43 +0700

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

Please be informed that the vessel's ETA at EOPL is 26th April 2025-0500 LT
HRS. 

Kindly provide information on the discharging prospects and confirm whether
the vessel can anchor at EOPL upon arrival. Additionally, please advise on
the most suitable anchoring options.

Awaiting your response.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No:  +98 938 319 0068

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.